DIRECTIONS TO MOUNT SAINT JOHN
- Mount Saint John is located off CT Route 9—between Middletown and Old Saybrook, Connecticut.
- Proceeding either north or south, get off at exit #5, “Deep River and Route 80 exit.”
- If coming from the south and proceeding Northbound to Exit 5, take a right.
- If coming from the north and proceeding Southbound to Exit 5, take a left.
- Continue east on Route 80; straight through a stop sign, and straight through the traffic light at the center of Deep River.
- “Route 80” has ended and the street is now River Street.
- Proceed on River Street until the Connecticut River is visible.
- Continue around the bend 50 yards more and two stone pillars, with signs for Mount Saint John appear.
- To enter the school, go up the driveway, and bear to the left along the front of the school. The school entrance is to the right of the flagpole.
- To enter the clinical wing, bear right off the main driveway, and park in the lot outside the side entrance.
- Please be so kind as to sign in at the reception area.
For further assistance, please call 860.343.1335 or email email@example.com